11 September, 2012

Furycast 40 - Super Excited


In this episode, Vladdy GG and HGF discuss the future of the podcast, DARK KNIGHT RISES, PROMETHEUS, and stuff. View the list below for the information and time.

Consider EVERY discussion a potential SPOILER discussion.

00:00 - 00:39 Musical Intro - Daft Punk, Derezzed
00:40 - 06:26 Podcast Opening
06:27 - 13:35 DARK KNIGHT RISES
13:36 - 22:31 PROMETHEUS
22:32 - 23:44 RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK
23:45 - 26:15 "They don't make movies like this anymore" (Star Wars talk)
26:16 - 28:08 End of episode ("everyone does a podcast")
28:09 - 28:54 Musical Outro - Mastodon, Blasteroid



You can also DOWNLOAD this podcast as an MP3 by right clicking on this link and saving it to your hard drive.

Click this link to subscribe to our podcast via iTunes.

11 comments:

  1. I want the podcast's to be longer! No but really, they can be 20min or an hour. Or more. I'll listen. Btw, I remember the Pineapple podcast. It was fun. :)

    Even though i grew up with the prequels, i still like the originals. In a lot of cases more than the prequels. Because of the generation i grew up in, I don't have the kind of hate for the prequels like some others do. But i can understand why they would.

    My cousin LOVES the prequels. Clone's and Sith especially. And our uncle, who adores the originals, looks at him like he's a complete moron. So yeah, that does really happen. lol

    Great to hear you and Vlad again. 2 podcasts in 2 days. Awesome. :)



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My main reason for wanting to do shorter podcasts is because I DON'T HAVE TO EDIT THEM! Since we get to the point quickly and then finish things up without rambling too much (even though we still ramble).

      Also, it will motivate us more to do more if they are shorter. I think the next one will be under 15 minutes... maybe even under 10.

      Delete
    2. I totally get it man. I mean it is your podcast. So do what you want to do. Either way, looking forward to the next one.

      Delete
    3. Jimmy,

      As always, thanks for the support.

      Delete
  2. HGF is a good singer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FYI everyone, I have run into a major financial problem that I can't fix quickly. It will keep me offline more than less. So don't expect any more podcasts or articles for the foreseeable future. Granted, fortune might smile upon me but I don't expect it will.

    I will try to keep things rolling along as much as possible whenever I get access to this laptop I am on now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll be here when you come back. :)

      Delete
    2. Oh! And btw. Hope everything turns out alright. Best of luck.

      Delete
  4. Just to let you know for all you Chuck fans Shaw is on a new show playing a gay Doctor.

    ReplyDelete