07 February, 2013

Furycast 67 - The Movies of 2012 Spectacular


VladyGG and HGF discuss many things all thankfully noted below with the time of each discussion for your convenience. To sum up: Star Wars, JJ Abrams, nearly every movie we saw from 2012. In the video version there is XCOM Enemy Unknown game-play featuring characters using names of people I know or those who subscribe to my YouTube channel.

00:00 START
00:48 INTRO
06:11 Star Wars Episode VII/JJ Abrams
18:04 Movies of 2012 discussion starts
19:18 ARGO
21:36 CLOUD ATLAS
23:33 DJANGO UNCHAINED
26:02 DREDD
28:28 END OF WATCH
29:33 FLIGHT
29:43 HITCHCOCK
31:18 JOHN DIES AT THE END
33:04 KILLING THEM SOFTLY
34:56 LES MISERABLES
36:35 LIFE OF PI
39:16 LINCOLN
42:05 MOONRISE KINGDOM
44:55 SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK
47:53 THE BOURNE LEGACY
48:15 THE CABIN IN THE WOODS
50:58 THE IMPOSSIBLE
52:48 THE IMPOSTER
53:50 THE MASTER
55:50 THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER
61:31 THIS IS 40
62:35 WEST OF MEMPHIS
64:10 ZERO DARK THIRTY
71:40 End of Podcast talk
80:40 END

Press play or wait for autoplay to start below:


Or RIGHT CLICK THIS LINK and SAVE the MP3 (audio only) file to your computer.

You can also watch this video podcast on YouTube by CLICKING THIS LINK.

17 comments:

  1. Are you a fan of Star Wars Magnus?

    If you aren't a fan then you are going to give off the impression that you are.

    Seeing as how you talk about it so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, i gotta be honest. I only made like... 10 mins in. I'm kidding of course, made it all the way just to hear Vlad's dog. lol. Haven't heard that for awhile. And i was about to paypal, i was right about to click, but then you asked.... so F**K THAT! :p

    Going over this list, makes me realize just how few movies i saw in 2012. In fact, when it comes to this list, I only saw 3. Django, The Perks Of Being A Wall Flower, and This is 40. Now 2 out of the 3 three were great. But yeah, This is 40 had some funny lines, but it was too long and just weak overall.

    I think Abrams will do fine. I really liked his version of Star Trek. And the sequel looks like its gonna be great too. So i have no real worries on what he's gonna do with Star Wars.

    Alright, later guys! Long live Greek... I mean! Geek Furious. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am now going to run your XCOM character into a swarm of aliens.

      Delete
    2. Oh no! :O

      By the way, which character was I? Didn't catch it.

      Delete
    3. I don't think you were in this video. You will likely appear in the next one.

      Your name is... shocker.. Jimmy Z 55.

      Delete
    4. Ah, Okay. I'll keep a look out next time then.

      Delete
  3. The movies that I wanted to listen to I agreed minus This is 40 because I am sorry but how could you hate the movie I mean come on that movie was one of the best comedy movies of 2012. Also why didn't you talk about Skyfall did you talk about it in a different podcast?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THIS IS 40 was awful.

      SKYFALL? Just forgot I guess. We both loved it.

      Delete
    2. We actually talked about Skyfall in one of our previous casts. And yup we both loved it.

      Delete
    3. Yes, if we talked about it before, we skipped it this time. Like we both loved LOOPER but had already talked about it before.

      Delete
  4. Does anyone else hate Judd Apatow's movies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't hate his movies. I just dislike his bad ones.

      Delete
  5. Flight was a good movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zero Dark Thirty was well made and well acted but i thought it was overly long and it dragged in parts.

    I didn't think Robert Deniro or Jackie Weaver deserved academy award nominations.

    ReplyDelete