13 September, 2012

Lack of content!

Hello dedicated readers. I, the site creator and content wizard have run into a unforeseen issue that will make it difficult for me to update the site or create content for it for the next couple of weeks (at least). So, while I had many plans for this week and beyond, things will be delayed a bit until I am able to get back up and running normal (almost literally).

So, the new TV season will have a lack of initial coverage but we (or I) will come back with a fury never before seen by humankind.

I promise.

Love,

Magnus aka Razorback aka DarthRazorback aka Head Geek Furious aka that dude half a dozen girls are glad to be rid of and maybe two miss and think could have made a good husband.

6 comments:

  1. "So, the new TV season will have a lack of initial coverage but we (or I) will come back with a fury never before seen by humankind."

    So say we all, HGF, so say we all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of shows this year don't even premiere until very late September or October.

    So if you have business to take care of that will take up two or three weeks you won't miss much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a bunch of shows starting early that we had planned on at least podcasting about. I am looking at maybe doing a podcast Sunday if I can swing it but it is likely to not happen.

      Delete
  3. Don't worry about it take care of yourself.

    Then when you are ready i look forward to hearing your views on the various television shows that are returning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll be here when you get back. Long Live GeekFurious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be back to normal... I think... Thursday.

      Delete