30 April, 2012

Geek Furious the Podcast Episode 19 - Game of Thrones 2.05 and the Demon Monkey


Jess and Magnus discuss the episode and the future of GOT on HBO, plus birthday wishes and more. Also, if you listen a tad after the end of the podcast, there is an outtake of an argument we had that didn't make it due to it being spoilery. However, I edited out the spoilers and just left the arguing.

Click below to play:


Or, RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE TO DOWNLOAD the MP3 version.

CLICK THIS LINK to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. This is a brand new link so if you subscribed to the old podcast, this is split off from that.


7 comments:

  1. To touch on something *I* rewound on, but you didn't mention, I loved how they threw in a little beefcake with shirtless Gendry.

    For a show that gets a rap for objectifying the female body, that was nice.

    (Mind you, I am not one of those people who criticizes the female stuff either)

    D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really tired when I edited this... did I take out the penis vs jubblies discussion? Thinking back, we may have talked about it after we "ended" the podcast.

      Delete
    2. I think it's amazing you manage to watch it 4 times, do the podcast and get it up before I leave for work.

      If you forgot some stuff, that's understandable under the circumstances.

      D

      Delete
    3. It's my super power. Lack of sleep. :)

      Delete
  2. I listen to other GOT podcasts that are more technical but you guys make me laugh the most. I noticed you're both learning the names too. I liked it when you couldn't remember them and made up nicknames instead but I suppose you learn them eventually especially when you watch the episodes 4 times lol.

    Agree with you 1,000,000% about the "Emmy scene". Maisie Williams is brilliant.

    What were you talking about in the outtake? I read the books so it won't be a spoiler if you name the situation or character.

    --TheonGreyjoySucks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As for the outtake... we were talking about who the genie assassin would take out. I tossed out who I think are the two obvious choices and Jess countered with that I was being too sure of myself and that it could be someone else. I won't say who I said but her reaction now makes me think I WAS RIGHT!

      Delete