13 August, 2011

FRINGE Spoiler: Pacey Poof


A source of mine from the old CHUCK days (so... 3 months ago), has come across a pretty huge spoiler about another WB geek show that loves living on the bubble of renewal or cancellation.

At the end of season 3 of FRINGE, Pacey Poof, aka Peter Bishop, was apparently erased from history. Or that is what the Observers standing outside of the Liberty Island location said. However, this source says that isn't accurate.

Peter existed until he died as a child from the sickness the show revealed in season 2. And while this may be a spoiler on its own, what the source said next is the juicier bit.

"To all these characters, an adult Peter never existed and so they are going through their lives without him having been in it. Or so the audience is meant to believe. See, when Peter departed the world he left behind a trigger of sorts. This trigger will start the ball rolling as the characters begin to realize that something isn't right."

So what do you think it means? How will Walter and Olivia get Peter back? And what is this "trigger"? Discuss! If this generates enough interest, maybe this source will feed the spoiler beast some more.


21 comments:

  1. A trigger? Like a piece of himself? But if he died as a child how could he leave a trigger unless he knew ahead of time it would happen? Maybe that is it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes sense to me now! If future Peter knew to leave past him clues.......... or now I am more confused lololol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnus, does this mean your chuck source went to work on fringe? If thats the case then it makes sense why you stopped doing chuck spoilers but it sucks too because I love your chuck spoilers. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can neither confirm nor deny that a source went from CHUCK to FRINGE. What I can tell you is that my decision to not post CHUCK spoilers on the other site has nothing to do with it.

    I got tired of the way some of the CHUCK fandom treated my information (like not citing their source etc). I am interested to see how the FRINGE fandom treats this bit of info. I suppose that will help me decide quickly whether to bother with spoiler info for them too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, DR. I will sleep on this info and comment in the morning. Night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no idea who you are and I've never watched Chuck. Who is your source?

    ReplyDelete
  7. John from accounting is my source.

    What a question. If I start telling you who my sources are, then I won't have them for long now, will I?

    Those who know my track record within the CHUCK universe know I don't dish out fake stuff. If that isn't good enough for you, then ignore it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. John from accounting always has the best info!

    I'll take any and all Fringe info you have to offer - and like any spoiler info, I'll take all with a grain of salt. Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Been worried about where they could go with the disappearing Peter story. The spoiler gives me hope but also worries. I guess I'm just worried about not paying off in a good way and feeling let down.

    ReplyDelete
  10. realllllly excited about the spoiler!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The 'trigger' must be in the Universe Bridge Room, Peter made.

    ReplyDelete
  12. There's still Henry to contend with, unless he was also "erased".

    ReplyDelete
  13. Walter said something when he and Peter were discussing what to do. He said "Olivia will be our fail safe." That has to have something to do with the trigger.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Silver half dollar

    ReplyDelete
  15. The silver half dollar makes sense but seems too obvious. Something Olivia- related would be more subtle. Maybe, a white-tulip or something from the Subject 13 episode where young Peter and Olivia met in Jacksonville?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, it was worded as "a trigger" to be deceptive. In reality, it is more like bullets. When you find bullets, you know there has to be a gun nearby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. FYI, looks like in a recent interview, Jackson confirmed the spoiler I noted in podcast #2... that Peter is NOT an Observer.

    Another notch in my belt of being 100% accurate every time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I read the interview and immeidatly thought of your spoiler on the podcast. Your sources rule.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cool, I hope you enjoyed these because I don't think I will be posting any more FRINGE spoilers. :)

    ReplyDelete